It’s been a lovely week here in London, gloriously hot and sunny, so I managed to put my bikini on and work on my tan a little 🙂 It’s been a tough 3 months but with lockdown restrictions starting to ease there is light at the end of the tunnel with many businesses able to reopen from 4th July.
I will be restarting spanking sessions from Tuesday 7th July. I’ve spent a lot of time thinking about how to make sessions as safe as possible for both myself and my lovely clients and here is what I’ve come up with:
- Enhanced cleaning of my venue, I will personally wipe down all high touch surfaces eg door handles etc. as well as implements before and after every session.
- It is requested that all visitors wash their hands immediately on arrival at the venue. Hand sanitisers are also available.
- To begin with, I will be seeing a maximum of 1 client per day to minimise risk.
- If you are uncomfortable travelling on public transport, car parking is available. A parking permit is required which I can arrange for you in advance at a cost of £6 per day. If you do travel by public transport, the tube is currently fairly empty provided you avoid peak times. A face mask is required on public transport.
- You must cancel your session if you or anyone in your household has any symptoms which might be Covid 19.
- If you have any concerns that I haven’t addressed please don’t hesitate to contact me.
I absolutely cannot wait to have a warm bottom again! If you would like to book a session please contact me as soon as possible by email to avoid disappointment. As I’m only seeing 1 person per day I anticipate getting booked up fairly quickly!